STARTER SOLENOID FOR 12V
High-quality replacement starter solenoid for many classic cars up to 1984. The remote mounting is ideal for race cars, tow vehicles, OE replacement, and high-torque starters. Compatible with classic Ford vehicles.
- Premium solenoid designed to start a classic vehicle’s engine
- Easy power hookup point for accessories
- Has ground plate
- Has 4 terminals with nuts
Warning! Solenoid DOES NOT use suppression diodes. Use of this solenoid on vehicles with Engine Control Computers (EEC) will result in permanent damage to the onboard computer/processor.
- “S” terminal: connect to “Start” of ignition switch
- “I” terminal: connect to “IGN” of ignition switch. Not used on some vehicles. For use only with vehicles using a resistor in the primary circuit to lower the voltage. In most cases, this terminal is ignored.
- Larger side terminals connect one side to battery and other side to starter
- Secure mounting bracket for proper grounding of the solenoid