Why buy LED toggle switchesclassic fit, easy to use, and stylish lighted tips
LED toggle switch has a threaded body and removable nut that allows for quick through-panel mounting. Simply tighten the nut overtop the face plate and/or name plate. Mounting Hole Diameter: 0.47″ (12mm)
EASY TO USE
Lighted toggle has spade terminals for easy connecting. SPST 3 pin design has a source input, a load output, and a ground for the tip LED. The LED illuminates when the switch is ON.
A premium switch with sturdy metal body and handle, long-lasting LED bulb, and a heavy-duty current rating of 20A at 12V. These illuminated toggle switches combine superior quality and style.
How to wire a SPST LED toggle switchon-off single pole single throw functionality
- Connect your load to terminal #1. Make sure to ground your load.
- Then, connect your power source positive to terminal #3. Ground the negative.
- Ground the remaining pin. This ensures the LED works correctly.
- Load and LED are powered ONLY when the SPST switch is toggled to the ON position.
- Note: The LED toggle switch cannot be used for negative ground switching.
See our tutorial on switch basics for more information regarding switch function, actuation, contact forms (poles and throws), and maintained vs momentary action.
Dan_H (store manager) –
Works fine. Taller than the standard toggle switch but fits in the same hole. Green tip looks good.
Jay H. (verified owner) –
Kevin Stafford (verified owner) –