Relay Center Featuresuse our interactive builder to customize your switching relay center
Choose Your Fuse
Each MGI relay center comes with a main fuse tailored to your specific load. Don’t know what fuse size you need for your relay module? Don’t worry — MGI uses an industry standard, tried-and-true formula to provide a recommended fuse size for your load.
- Simply enter your current load into the calculator
- and indicate whether it is a motor load.
With this information, MGI will supply you with an appropriate fuse unless otherwise selected.
Not only compact, our relay blocks have been vigorously tested, with a build-in relay rated 80A at 12 volts to ensure optimal reliability come race time. Our custom relay blocks are produced only with GXL and SGX high temperature wire.
Wiring Made Easy
- After mounting the relay module in your location of choice, use the wiring diagram as a visual guide along with the Installation Manual if needed.
- Connect to your battery using the included red cable and main fuse coming from relay terminal #30.
- Connect your load to relay terminal #87.
- Connect your switch to terminal #85 and the ground to #86. That’s it!
Relay Center — RCP1 Specs