High Current Control
Rated 40A at 12vDC.
- Terminals 85 & 86 connect to your switch and ground, while terminals 30 & 87 connect to your power supply and high-current load.
- Built-in fuse holder with 30A blade fuse
The 5 pin socket comes pre-wired for easy installation.
- Simply crimp terminals onto the wires and connect them to your load.
- Interlocking sockets lets you add or subtract any number of relays with ease
High Quality Wire
Pre-wired relay harness with high-temperature color-coded GXL wire.
- Stranded copper in cross-linked polyethylene
- High heat tolerance — rated for temperatures up to 257°F (125°C)
- Thin GXL wall — flexible, shape-retaining, and easy to handle
How to wire a 4 pin socket harnesspre-wired socket allows for easy installation
- 18 AWG White — 85 relay coil
- 18 AWG Black — 86 relay coil
- 14 AWG Red — 87 N.O.
- 14 AWG Blue — 30 Common