Showing all 6 results
5-Pin Relay 40A with SocketRated 5.00 out of 5$12.99 – $28.99 (USD) Select options
5-Pin Relay 40A with Socket
40/40A SPDT relay with a normally open (N.O.) and normally closed (N.C.) output. Great for cars, trucks, boats and more.
$12.99 – $28.99 (USD)
- HIGH-POWER CONTROL — 40 amp relays are the perfect solution for when standard switches can’t handle high-current loads. Can handle up to 32A resistive loads and 16A motor loads
- INTERLOCKING RELAY SOCKETS lets you add or subtract any number of relays with ease
- GREAT QUALITY — Pre-wired relay harness with high-temperature color-coded GXL wire
- Available with optional HEAVY-DUTY 12 gauge feeder wires installed on the power circuit terminals #30 and #87 (2ft and 5ft respectively). Especially useful for electric fuel pumps where the manufacturer recommends a #12ga feeder conductor.
Bosch Style Relay Boxes SPDT – N.O./N.C.Rated 4.29 out of 5$165.00 – $275.00 (USD) Select options
Bosch Style Relay Boxes SPDT – N.O./N.C.
MGI’s Bosch-style relay box is designed for advanced high-power wiring projects requiring both Normally Open (N.O.) and Normally Closed (N.C.) circuitry. Can handle up to 24A resistive loads @ 12vDC, and up to 12A electric motor loads (fans and pumps).
$165.00 – $275.00 (USD)
- Pre-wired with 4, 6, or 8 SPDT Bosch-style relays rated 40A
- Built-in smart LED fuses that glow when blown
- Comes with main feeder and main fuse
- Relay corresponding LEDs
- 1 x N.C. output available
LED Marine Rocker Switch SPDT 3-Position On/Off/OnRated 5.00 out of 5$8.95 (USD) Select options
LED Marine Rocker Switch SPDT 3-Position On/Off/On
ON/OFF/ON 3-way rockers allows for versatile use. Often referred to as “marine” switches, the waterproof switch face makes sure dust and moisture stay away from the illuminated LED. When it comes to electrical control, you won’t go wrong with a premium LED rocker.
- 4 pin SPDT with choice of maintained or momentary functionality
- Easy snap-in installation. Mounting hole 37.5mm x 21mm (1.475″ x 0.832″)
- Heavy-duty switch with waterproof LED. Rated 20A at 12vDC
- Replaceable switch face
Metal Toggle Switch 3-Pin SPDT On/Off/OnRated 5.00 out of 5$5.49 – $19.95 (USD) Select options
Metal Toggle Switch 3-Pin SPDT On/Off/On
Our most popular 3-pin, 3-way On-Off-On switch with optional waterproof boot covers. Control most 12v automotive and 125v household electric devices with this 20A heavy-duty SPDT toggle switch.
$5.49 – $19.95 (USD)
- Classic On-Off-On switching — 3 pin SPDT functionality
- Easy installation with hex nut. Mounting hole: 1/2″ (12mm)
- Heavy-duty toggles rated 20A @ 12vDC || 20A @ 125vAC || 15A @ 250vAC
- Rubber boot covers rated CE and RoHs
Relay Bank & Harness KitRated 5.00 out of 5$40.00 – $70.00 (USD) Select options
Relay Bank & Harness Kit
An MGI automotive relay harness set has proven to be a cost-effective, compact, and reliable solution for powering high-current electrical devices.
$40.00 – $70.00 (USD)
- Control automotive & marine 12v electrical accessories such as fans, pumps, and spotlights
- Reliable 12 volt 40 amp SPDT switching relays
- Easy-to-reset push button breakers
- High-temperature wire for all inputs and outputs
- Compact design allows for convenient placement
Relay Box for Power Windows / LocksRated 3.00 out of 5$165.00 – $215.00 (USD) Select options
Relay Box for Power Windows / Locks
MGI’s specialized relay box is designed for power windows and power doors with minimal wiring involved. Use 2 relays for each power window motor, and 2 relays for locks.
- Pre-wired with 4 or 6 SPDT Bosch-style relays rated 40A
- Built-in 5amp LED control fuse that glows when blown
- Allows for negative switching if needed
- #6 bolt-size screw terminals are labeled for easy wiring
For use with 2-wire door lock actuators only.$165.00 – $215.00 (USD)