Showing all 5 results
5-Pin Relay 40A with SocketRated 5.00 out of 5$12.99 – $28.99 (USD) Select options
5-Pin Relay 40A with Socket
40/40A SPDT relay with a normally open (N.O.) and normally closed (N.C.) output. Great for cars, trucks, boats and more.
$12.99 – $28.99 (USD)
- HIGH-POWER CONTROL — 40 amp relays are the perfect solution for when standard switches can’t handle high-current loads. Can handle up to 32A resistive loads and 16A motor loads
- INTERLOCKING RELAY SOCKETS lets you add or subtract any number of relays with ease
- GREAT QUALITY — Pre-wired relay harness with high-temperature color-coded GXL wire
- Available with optional HEAVY-DUTY 12 gauge feeder wires installed on the power circuit terminals #30 and #87 (2ft and 5ft respectively). Especially useful for electric fuel pumps where the manufacturer recommends a #12ga feeder conductor.
Automotive Fused Relay 40A SPSTRated 4.50 out of 5$12.99 (USD) Select options
Automotive Fused Relay 40A SPST
Premium 40 amp relay with built-in fuse
This 4-pin SPST fused relay is exclusively manufactured for MGI so to handle 40A loads instead of the typical 30A. Relays control high-current loads that regular switches can’t. The built-in fuse protects your relay and device without added wiring.
- Rating: 40A @ 14vDC
- Comes with pre-wired socket and optional smart LED fuse
- Wires are either copper or silver-colored tin-plated copper
- Wide range of uses: works great with automotive and marine lights, electric motors & pumps, and most 12vDC devices
- Relay can handle up to 32A resistive loads @ 12vDC, and up to 16A electric motor loads (fans and pumps)
Automotive Relay Panel SPST – All N.O. ContactsRated 4.85 out of 5$125.00 – $245.00 (USD) Select options
Automotive Relay Panel SPST – All N.O. Contacts
Get ultimate control of your high-current devices. MGI’s most flexible modular relay panel is designed for easy installation. Can handle up to 24A resistive loads @ 12vDC, and up to 12A electric motor loads (fans and pumps).
$125.00 – $245.00 (USD)
- Pre-wired with 3, 4, 6, or 8 SPST relays rated 40A
- Built-in smart LED fuses that glow when blown
- Comes with main feeder and main fuse
- Easy to wire — Standard normally open (N.O.) operation
- Each individual relay can be wired for either positive or negative switching
Relay Box for Power Windows / LocksRated 3.00 out of 5$165.00 – $215.00 (USD) Select options
Relay Box for Power Windows / Locks
MGI’s specialized relay box is designed for power windows and power doors with minimal wiring involved. Use 2 relays for each power window motor, and 2 relays for locks.
- Pre-wired with 4 or 6 SPDT Bosch-style relays rated 40A
- Built-in 5amp LED control fuse that glows when blown
- Allows for negative switching if needed
- #6 bolt-size screw terminals are labeled for easy wiring
For use with 2-wire door lock actuators only.$165.00 – $215.00 (USD)
Starter Solenoid 12V Classic Car 1965-1984$18.99 (USD) Add to cart
Starter Solenoid 12V Classic Car 1965-1984
High-quality replacement starter solenoid for many classic cars up to 1984. The Ford-style remote mounting is ideal for race cars, tow vehicles, OE replacement, and high-torque starters.
- Aftermarket Ford-style starter solenoid
- High-quality replacement ideal for many classic vehicles made up to 1984
- Universal fit and easy installation. NOT for use with Fuel Injection
- Intended for 12v intermittent use (not continuous)
- Grounded base with 4 stud terminals