Showing all 4 results
Battery Terminals with Cover, Red + Black Pair$12.95 (USD) Add to cart
Battery Terminals with Cover, Red + Black Pair
Easily connect your custom 12v electrical devices to your battery. Simply crimp ring connectors onto your wires, attach to the terminal stud, and clamp the terminal onto the battery post using the side screw.
SKU: TS-BT301 Category: Power Junction Blocks Main Feeder$12.95 (USD)
- Connect 12v devices to your battery using a high-quality zinc terminal clamp and stud.
- Great for custom wiring in cars, trucks, boats, and more.
- Plastic covers keep dust and moisture away from terminals.
- Easy to tighten or release terminal from battery. Clamps secured by side screw.
- Includes red positive + black negative terminal pair.
MIDI (Mini ANL) Fuse HolderRated 4.00 out of 5$9.95 (USD) Add to cart
MIDI (Mini ANL) Fuse Holder
High-current inline MIDI / Mini ANL fuse holder.
Bolt-down, surface mount, inline fuse holder that can fit MIDI and Mini ANL fuses sized up to 200A. Comes with a clear removable cover for easy fuse replacement and superior heat protection.
Comes with uninsulated ferrules that, when crimped onto the wire ends, provide a better connection with the fuse holder screw clamp. Fuse not included.SKU: EP-FSFH-MIDI Category: MIDI Fuses (Mini-ANL) fuses Main Feeder$9.95 (USD)
MIDI Fuses (Mini ANL)Rated 5.00 out of 5$3.20 (USD) Select options
MIDI Fuses (Mini ANL)
Mini ANL fuses provide cost-effective, space saving, and high-current circuit protection.
This MIDI style fuse features a bolt-on design with tin plated alloy contact areas to provide excellent connectivity and resistance to corrosion. Compact in design yet rated up to 150A makes the mini-ANL fuse a leading choice in automotive electrical protection.SKU: EP-FS-MDX Category: MIDI Fuses (Mini-ANL) fuses Main Feeder$3.20 (USD)
Multi-Connection Battery TerminalsRated 5.00 out of 5$22.50 (USD) Select options
Multi-Connection Battery Terminals
A pair of high-quality battery terminals ideal for multiple high-current battery connections.
SKU: BAT-BT101 Category: Power Junction Blocks Main Feeder$22.50 (USD)
- 1/0 and 2 AWG larger inputs with dual 6 AWG smaller inputs. Great for multiple high-current battery connections.
- Strong and conductive copper alloy with oxidized plating.
- Hex screws hold cables securely in place. Use ferrules for a wide range of wires.
- Easy installation and universal fit on North American batteries
- Includes positive (+) and negative (-) pair with covers, 3 x hex keys, and copper shims