Showing all 18 results
14 AWG In-Line Fuse Holder (+15A blade fuse)$2.99 (USD) Add to cart
14 AWG In-Line Fuse Holder (+15A blade fuse)
For non-glow standard blade fuses only
Easy to install and use – cut wire loop, strip ends and crimp on bullet terminals, insert fuse and install directly into your circuit. What’s more, the water resistant cap is designed to keep dust and moisture away from the fuse. That means great performance in ATVs, UTVs, and any off-road or marine project. Supplied with an automotive 15A blade fuse and a male/female pair of bullet connectors.$2.99 (USD)
16 AWG In-Line Fuse Holder (+10A smart fuse)$2.75 (USD) Add to cart
16 AWG In-Line Fuse Holder (+10A smart fuse)
A 12vDC in-line fuse holder with 16 gauge wire on each side. Comes with a 10A smart glow blade fuse.
An open-type fuse holder design with no cover allows you to quickly determine whether a fuse has blown. Smart fuses glow when they blow!$2.75 (USD)
18 AWG In-Line Fuse Holder (+3A mini fuse)Rated 5.00 out of 5$2.49 (USD) Add to cart
18 AWG In-Line Fuse Holder (+3A mini fuse)
A 12vDC control circuit fuse holder with 18 gauge wire on each side. Supplied with a non-glow 3A mini blade fuse, which is smaller than our standard smart glow fuses.
This fuse holder should be used for protection of low-current control circuits only. Includes a water resistant cap to keep dust and moisture away.$2.49 (USD)
3 Amp Mini Fuse (3 pack)Rated 5.00 out of 5$3.20 (USD) Add to cart
3 Amp Mini Fuse (3 pack)
3 amp non-glow Mini blade fuse that protects your car and electrical devices from short circuit
The APM/ATM Mini fuse has a proven track-record for vehicle circuit protection throughout the world. Its miniature, low-profile design offers more versatility while utilizing less space, and its ability to cope with high temperatures makes the MINI fuse a solid choice for automotive circuit protection.$3.20 (USD)
ANL Fuses (50 – 200 amp)$2.99 (USD) Select options
ANL Fuses (50 – 200 amp)
ANL fuses help protect your high-current devices and electrical systems
- Ideal for cars, boats, trucks and more
- Protect your audio systems, circuits, ignition, wiring, and other high-current applications
- Visible indication of blown fuse condition
- Easy to install with most ANL fuse holders
- Available in 50A, 100A, 150A, and 200A
Automotive Fused Relay 40A SPSTRated 4.50 out of 5$12.99 (USD) Select options
Automotive Fused Relay 40A SPST
Premium 40 amp relay with built-in fuse
This 4-pin SPST fused relay is exclusively manufactured for MGI so to handle 40A loads instead of the typical 30A. Relays control high-current loads that regular switches can’t. The built-in fuse protects your relay and device without added wiring.
- Rating: 40A @ 14vDC
- Comes with pre-wired socket and optional smart LED fuse
- Wires are either copper or silver-colored tin-plated copper
- Wide range of uses: works great with automotive and marine lights, electric motors & pumps, and most 12vDC devices
- Relay can handle up to 32A resistive loads @ 12vDC, and up to 16A electric motor loads (fans and pumps)
Automotive Relay Panel SPST – All N.O. ContactsRated 4.85 out of 5$95.00 – $225.00 (USD) Select options
Automotive Relay Panel SPST – All N.O. Contacts
Get ultimate control of your high-current devices. MGI’s most flexible modular relay panel is designed for easy installation. Can handle up to 24A resistive loads @ 12vDC, and up to 12A electric motor loads (fans and pumps).
$95.00 – $225.00 (USD)
- Pre-wired with 3, 4, 6, or 8 SPST relays rated 40A
- Built-in smart LED fuses that glow when blown
- Comes with main feeder and main fuse
- Easy to wire — Standard normally open (N.O.) operation
- Each individual relay can be wired for either positive or negative switching
Bosch Style Relay Boxes SPDT – N.O./N.C.Rated 4.45 out of 5$145.00 – $245.00 (USD) Select options
Bosch Style Relay Boxes SPDT – N.O./N.C.
MGI’s Bosch-style relay box is designed for advanced high-power wiring projects requiring both Normally Open (N.O.) and Normally Closed (N.C.) circuitry. Can handle up to 24A resistive loads @ 12vDC, and up to 12A electric motor loads (fans and pumps)
$145.00 – $245.00 (USD)
- Pre-wired with 4, 6, or 8 SPDT Bosch-style relays rated 40A
- Built-in smart LED fuses that glow when blown
- Comes with main feeder and main fuse
- Relay corresponding LEDs
- 1 x N.C. output available
Bussmann Series Mini-ANL Fuse Holder$9.75 (USD) Read more
Bussmann Series Mini-ANL Fuse Holder
Bussmann MIDI / Mini ANL fuse holder
An Eaton’s mini-ANLfuse holder with a protective cover from the Cooper Bussmann series. #10 bolts with hex nut guarantees mini ANL fuses are well connected to inline wire ring terminals. Eaton’s Bussmann series fuse holders can be ganged together to form a multi-fuse block strip.
Fuse not included.$9.75 (USD)
LED Blade Fuses (3 pack)Rated 5.00 out of 5$2.99 (USD) Select options
LED Blade Fuses (3 pack)
Smart glow (or blow glow) fuses are a must-have for any automotive or marine project. When an intelligent LED fuse “blows”, it “glows” – providing you an immediate visual cue as to which fuse needs replacement. This innovative feature helps to locate blown fuses, especially those in a dimly-lit location such as dashboards or engine compartments.
- Great for cars, trucks, boats, ATVs / UTVs, Jeeps and more
- Available in 5 – 40A current ratings
- Rated for 12V applications
- 3 fuses per package
MIDI (Mini ANL) Fuse HolderRated 4.00 out of 5$9.95 (USD) Add to cart
MIDI (Mini ANL) Fuse Holder
High-current inline MIDI / Mini ANL fuse holder.
Bolt-down, surface mount, inline fuse holder that can fit MIDI and Mini ANL fuses sized up to 200A. Comes with a clear removable cover for easy fuse replacement and superior heat protection.
Comes with uninsulated ferrules that, when crimped onto the wire ends, provide a better connection with the fuse holder screw clamp. Fuse not included.$9.95 (USD)
MIDI Fuses (Mini ANL)Rated 5.00 out of 5$1.50 (USD) Select options
MIDI Fuses (Mini ANL)
Mini ANL fuses provide cost-effective, space saving, and high-current circuit protection.
This MIDI style fuse features a bolt-on design with tin plated alloy contact areas to provide excellent connectivity and resistance to corrosion. Compact in design yet rated up to 150A makes the mini-ANL fuse a leading choice in automotive electrical protection.$1.50 (USD)
Panel Mount Blade Fuse Holder Kit$4.99 – $6.49 (USD) Select options
Racing Fuse Box with RelaysRated 5.00 out of 5$195.00 (USD) Select options
Racing Fuse Box with Relays
A versatile pre-wired fuse box with 3 built-in relays. Designed for up to 11 high-power, relay-controlled accessories such as electric motors, pumps and fans.
- 11 battery-fed fused power circuits with 1 control fuse circuit
- 3 pre-wired relays — easily connect 8 more
- Integrated control and power circuits
- LED smart fuses that glow when blown
- Dedicated arming switch circuit to enable/disable all relays
Relay Box for Power Windows / Locks$145.00 – $195.00 (USD) Select options
Relay Box for Power Windows / Locks
MGI’s specialized relay box is designed for power windows and power doors with minimal wiring involved. Use 2 relays for each power window motor, and 2 relays for locks.
- Pre-wired with 4 or 6 SPDT Bosch-style relays rated 40A
- Built-in 5amp LED control fuse that glows when blown
- Allows for negative switching if needed
- #6 bolt-size screw terminals are labeled for easy wiring
For use with 2-wire door lock actuators only.$145.00 – $195.00 (USD)
Standard Fuse Box Wiring Harness$130.00 – $150.00 (USD) Select options
Standard Fuse Box Wiring Harness
Complete wire assembly sets for an MGI STANDARD fuse panel
With up to 567 feet of wire, a fuse wiring harness offers plenty of length for connecting your loads to an MGI standard fuse panel with 12, 15 or 18 circuits.
Each wire bundle has been cut to a specific length and labeled with a terminal number — simply connect your load to the matching fuse panel terminal number.
Note: The standard wire set is not indented to pair with the AFP12-R racing fuse panel.$130.00 – $150.00 (USD)
Through-Panel Blade Fuse Holder$4.99 (USD) Select options
Through-Panel Blade Fuse Holder
Easily mount your fuses in a panel or plate
These panel-mounted blade fuse holders are designed to be inserted into a panel cutout. Side clips keep the holder snugly in place while quick connect terminals allow for easy wiring.
- Fits blade ATC/ATO type fuses
- Ratings: 15A @ 12vDC || 15A @ 125vAC
- Cut out dimensions: 1.160″ x 0.395″
- Mounting plate thickness: 0.51″ to 0.64″
Universal Fuse Box & HarnessRated 4.86 out of 5$199.00 – $449.00 (USD) Select options
Universal Fuse Box & Harness
Upgrade your OEM fuse box with an MGI automotive fuse panel (AFP) that balances value and versatility while protecting your loads. Built with your choice of 12, 15, or 18 fuses that are ready to connect to your standard OEM accessories such as lights, wipers, power windows, and more.
$199.00 – $449.00 (USD)
- 12, 15, or 18 smart LED fuses that glow when blown
- Dedicated START / ACC / IGN / BAT circuits
- Built-in horn relay, signal & hazard flashers
- Labeled power cables for easy installation
- Built with durable, light-weight aluminum
- Optional wiring harness with up to 567ft of labeled TXL wire.