Showing all 6 results
14 AWG In-Line Fuse Holder (+15A blade fuse)$4.99 (USD) Add to cart
14 AWG In-Line Fuse Holder (+15A blade fuse)
For non-glow standard blade fuses only
Easy to install and use – cut wire loop, strip ends and crimp on bullet terminals, insert fuse and install directly into your circuit. What’s more, the water resistant cap is designed to keep dust and moisture away from the fuse. That means great performance in ATVs, UTVs, and any off-road or marine project. Supplied with an automotive 15A blade fuse and a male/female pair of bullet connectors.$4.99 (USD)
ANL Fuses (50 – 200 amp)$3.99 (USD) Select options
ANL Fuses (50 – 200 amp)
ANL fuses help protect your high-current devices and electrical systems
- Ideal for cars, boats, trucks and more
- Protect your audio systems, circuits, ignition, wiring, and other high-current applications
- Visible indication of blown fuse condition
- Easy to install with most ANL fuse holders
- Available in 50A, 100A, 150A, and 200A
Automotive Fused Relay 40A SPSTRated 4.50 out of 5$12.99 (USD) Select options
Automotive Fused Relay 40A SPST
Premium 40 amp relay with built-in fuse
This 4-pin SPST fused relay is exclusively manufactured for MGI so to handle 40A loads instead of the typical 30A. Relays control high-current loads that regular switches can’t. The built-in fuse protects your relay and device without added wiring.
- Rating: 40A @ 14vDC
- Comes with pre-wired socket and optional smart LED fuse
- Wires are either copper or silver-colored tin-plated copper
- Wide range of uses: works great with automotive and marine lights, electric motors & pumps, and most 12vDC devices
- Relay can handle up to 32A resistive loads @ 12vDC, and up to 16A electric motor loads (fans and pumps)
Automotive Relay Panel SPST – All N.O. ContactsRated 4.85 out of 5$125.00 – $245.00 (USD) Select options
Automotive Relay Panel SPST – All N.O. Contacts
Get ultimate control of your high-current devices. MGI’s most flexible modular relay panel is designed for easy installation. Can handle up to 20A resistive loads @ 12vDC, and up to 12A electric motor loads (fans and pumps).
$125.00 – $245.00 (USD)
- Pre-wired with 3, 4, 6, or 8 SPST relays rated 40A
- Built-in smart LED fuses that glow when blown
- Comes with main feeder and main fuse
- Easy to wire — Standard normally open (N.O.) operation
- Each individual relay can be wired for either positive or negative switching
MIDI (Mini ANL) Fuse HolderRated 4.00 out of 5$9.95 (USD) Add to cart
MIDI (Mini ANL) Fuse Holder
High-current inline MIDI / Mini ANL fuse holder.
Bolt-down, surface mount, inline fuse holder that can fit MIDI and Mini ANL fuses sized up to 200A. Comes with a clear removable cover for easy fuse replacement and superior heat protection.
Comes with uninsulated ferrules that, when crimped onto the wire ends, provide a better connection with the fuse holder screw clamp. Fuse not included.$9.95 (USD)
MIDI Fuses (Mini ANL)Rated 5.00 out of 5$3.20 (USD) Select options
MIDI Fuses (Mini ANL)
Mini ANL fuses provide cost-effective, space saving, and high-current circuit protection.
This MIDI style fuse features a bolt-on design with tin plated alloy contact areas to provide excellent connectivity and resistance to corrosion. Compact in design yet rated up to 150A makes the mini-ANL fuse a leading choice in automotive electrical protection.$3.20 (USD)