Showing all 4 results
Automotive Relay Panel SPST – All N.O. ContactsRated 4.85 out of 5$125.00 – $245.00 (USD) Select options
Automotive Relay Panel SPST – All N.O. Contacts
Get ultimate control of your high-current devices. MGI’s most flexible modular relay panel is designed for easy installation. Can handle up to 24A resistive loads @ 12vDC, and up to 12A electric motor loads (fans and pumps).
$125.00 – $245.00 (USD)
- Pre-wired with 3, 4, 6, or 8 SPST relays rated 40A
- Built-in smart LED fuses that glow when blown
- Comes with main feeder and main fuse
- Easy to wire — Standard normally open (N.O.) operation
- Each individual relay can be wired for either positive or negative switching
Relay Box for Power Windows / LocksRated 3.00 out of 5$165.00 – $215.00 (USD) Select options
Relay Box for Power Windows / Locks
MGI’s specialized relay box is designed for power windows and power doors with minimal wiring involved. Use 2 relays for each power window motor, and 2 relays for locks.
- Pre-wired with 4 or 6 SPDT Bosch-style relays rated 40A
- Built-in 5amp LED control fuse that glows when blown
- Allows for negative switching if needed
- #6 bolt-size screw terminals are labeled for easy wiring
For use with 2-wire door lock actuators only.$165.00 – $215.00 (USD)
Spiral Cord Stainless Steel Pushbutton 10A (Transbrake Switch)$39.00 (USD) Select options
Spiral Cord Stainless Steel Pushbutton 10A (Transbrake Switch)
10A push button with spiral cord primarily used for line lock, transbrake, or air shifter.
- 10A rating at 12vDC.
- Spiral cord length: 24″ at rest, 48″ extended.
- Stainless steel button construction. 16mm size
- Optional holders: Aluminum body 1.25″ Width, 4.5″ Length.
Weatherproof Junction Box for RCP Relay PanelsRated 5.00 out of 5$24.99 – $39.99 (USD) Select options
Weatherproof Junction Box for RCP Relay Panels
$24.99 – $39.99 (USD)
- Dust-tight and weatherproof
- Removable clear cover with rubber gasket and screws
- Ideal for RCP relay panels in challenging environments
- Strong and durable plastic. Easy to work with. Simply punch a hole through the plastic, mount and wire your RCP.
- Smaller box fits RCP3 and RCP4
- Larger box fits RCP6 and RCP8
What our customers are sayingReal people with great projects
Custom 12V Relay Boxesfor your car, truck, boat and more
Whether you’re installing pumps, fans, or lights, custom relay panels are designed to handle high-current loads that would otherwise damage typical switches. But functionality alone isn’t enough: we are driven to deliver quality custom relay panels at a superb cost.
We offer relay sets for cost-conscious projects, single relay blocks for heavy-duty applications, and multi relay panels for everything else.