Showing all 3 results
Racing Fuse Box with RelaysRated 5.00 out of 5$225.00 (USD) Select options
Racing Fuse Box with Relays
A versatile pre-wired fuse box with 3 built-in relays. Designed for up to 11 high-power, relay-controlled accessories such as electric motors, pumps and fans.
- 11 battery-fed fused power circuits with 1 control fuse circuit
- 3 pre-wired relays — easily connect 8 more
- Integrated control and power circuits
- LED smart fuses that glow when blown
- Dedicated arming switch circuit to enable/disable all relays
Standard Fuse Box Wiring HarnessRated 5.00 out of 5$180.00 – $200.00 (USD) Select options
Standard Fuse Box Wiring Harness
Complete wire assembly sets for an MGI STANDARD fuse panel
With up to 567 feet of wire, a fuse wiring harness offers plenty of length for connecting your loads to an MGI standard fuse panel with 12, 15 or 18 circuits.
Each wire bundle has been cut to a specific length and labeled with a terminal number — simply connect your load to the matching fuse panel terminal number.
Note: The standard wire set is not indented to pair with the AFP12-R racing fuse panel.$180.00 – $200.00 (USD)
Universal Fuse Box & HarnessRated 4.44 out of 5$229.00 – $499.00 (USD) Select options
Universal Fuse Box & Harness
Upgrade your OEM fuse box with an MGI automotive fuse panel (AFP) that balances value and versatility while protecting your loads. Built with your choice of 12, 15, or 18 fuses that are ready to connect to your standard OEM accessories such as lights, wipers, power windows, and more.
$229.00 – $499.00 (USD)
- 12, 15, or 18 smart LED fuses that glow when blown
- Dedicated START / ACC / IGN / BAT circuits
- Built-in horn relay, signal & hazard flashers
- Labeled power cables for easy installation
- Built with durable, light-weight aluminum
- Optional wiring harness with up to 567ft of labeled TXL wire.
High-Quality Replacement Fuse Boxesfor your 12V car, truck, boat and more
Whether you simply need to replace an OEM fuse block, or are starting from scratch with custom wiring, an MGI aftermarket fuse box offers the protection, versatility, and reliability that you need.