Showing all 7 results
2 Pin Adjustable LED Flasher Relay$7.99 (USD) Add to cart
2 Pin Adjustable LED Flasher Relay
An adjustable flasher relay will make sure your LED turn signal lights blink at the desired rate.
- 2-pin flasher relay for most Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha motorcycles
- Easily change blinker rate from 50/min to 200/min
- Electronic LED relay with no moving parts (does not click)
- Can handle up to 42W. Make sure your total LED wattage is below this max rating
2 Pin Turn Signal Flasher RelayRated 5.00 out of 5$6.99 (USD) Add to cart
2 Pin Turn Signal Flasher Relay
Have malfunctioning blinkers after installing LED signal lights? This hyper flash issue is caused when a thermal relay is connected to a low current consuming LED signal. The fix? A solid state flasher relay will make sure your car or motorcycle blinkers flash at a normal rate.
- Flasher Relay for most Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha motorcycles
- Can handle 0.1W – 150W ordinary bulb or LED light — fixes hyper flashing
- Solid state LED relay with no moving parts (does not click)
- Rated 400 hours continuous use
3-Pin LED Turn Signal Flasher Relay$6.99 (USD) Add to cart
3-Pin LED Turn Signal Flasher Relay
Fix hyper fast flashing with a solid state blinker relay
Have malfunctioning blinkers after installing LED signal lights? This hyper flash issue is caused when a thermal relay is connected to a low current consuming LED signal. The fix? An electronic signal relay will make sure your car or motorcycle lights flash at a normal rate.
As compared to a silent 2-pin flasher, this 3-pin flasher produces a classic blinking sound. This 3-pin flasher relay also works with regular filament type bulbs up to 150W. To install your new 3-pin relay, simply disconnect and replace the OEM signal flasher.$6.99 (USD)
5-Pin Relay 40A with SocketRated 5.00 out of 5$9.99 – $24.99 (USD) Select options
5-Pin Relay 40A with Socket
40/40A SPDT relay with a normally open (N.O.) and normally closed (N.C.) output. Great for cars, trucks, boats and more.
$9.99 – $24.99 (USD)
- HIGH-POWER CONTROL — 40 amp relays are the perfect solution for when standard switches can’t handle high-current loads. Can handle up to 32A resistive loads and 16A motor loads
- INTERLOCKING RELAY SOCKETS lets you add or subtract any number of relays with ease
- GREAT QUALITY — Pre-wired relay harness with high-temperature color-coded GXL wire
- Available with optional HEAVY-DUTY 12 gauge feeder wires installed on the power circuit terminals #30 and #87 (2ft and 5ft respectively). Especially useful for electric fuel pumps where the manufacturer recommends a #12ga feeder conductor.
80A Heavy-Duty Relay 4-Pin$9.99 (USD) Select options
80A Heavy-Duty Relay 4-Pin
80A heavy-duty relay with a normally open (NO) output.
This 12vDC automotive switching relay is the heavy-duty alternative to our 40A relay. Has 4 pin SPST make or break configuration. Comes with 10ga insulated crimp terminals. You can also choose to add 8ga non-insulated crimp terminals with heat shrink wrap, which is ideal for larger loads.
Easily control electric motors, pumps, fans, lights, and more. Can handle up to 64A resistive loads, and up to 32A electric motor loads (fans & pumps)$9.99 (USD)
Automotive Fused Relay 40A SPSTRated 4.50 out of 5$12.99 (USD) Select options
Automotive Fused Relay 40A SPST
Premium 40 amp relay with built-in fuse
This 4-pin SPST fused relay is exclusively manufactured for MGI so to handle 40A loads instead of the typical 30A. Relays control high-current loads that regular switches can’t. The built-in fuse protects your relay and device without added wiring.
- Rating: 40A @ 14vDC
- Comes with pre-wired socket and optional smart LED fuse
- Wires are either copper or silver-colored tin-plated copper
- Wide range of uses: works great with automotive and marine lights, electric motors & pumps, and most 12vDC devices
- Relay can handle up to 32A resistive loads @ 12vDC, and up to 16A electric motor loads (fans and pumps)
Starter Solenoid 12V Classic Car 1965-1984$14.99 (USD) Add to cart
Starter Solenoid 12V Classic Car 1965-1984
High-quality replacement starter solenoid for many classic cars up to 1984. The Ford-style remote mounting is ideal for race cars, tow vehicles, OE replacement, and high-torque starters.
- Aftermarket Ford-style starter solenoid
- High-quality replacement ideal for many classic vehicles made up to 1984
- Universal fit and easy installation. NOT for use with Fuel Injection
- Intended for 12v intermittent use (not continuous)
- Grounded base with 4 stud terminals
What our customers are sayingReal people with great projects
12v Automotive Relayshigh-quality relays, sockets, and flashers
Automotive relays are a necessity for most automotive and marine projects involving high-current loads such as motors, fans, pumps, and spotlights. That’s why we carry the most popular types of relays, including 40A SPDT relay and sockets ideal for most loads, a heavy-duty 80A relay, and flasher relays for both LEDs and incandescent bulbs.