Showing all 7 results
2 Pin Adjustable LED Flasher Relay$5.99 (USD) Add to cart
2 Pin Adjustable LED Flasher Relay
An adjustable flasher relay will make sure your LED turn signal lights blink at the desired rate.
- 2-pin flasher relay for most Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha motorcycles
- Easily change blinker rate from 50/min to 200/min
- Electronic LED relay with no moving parts (does not click)
- Can handle up to 42W. Make sure your total LED wattage is below this max rating
2 Pin Turn Signal Flasher RelayRated 5.00 out of 5$4.99 (USD) Add to cart
2 Pin Turn Signal Flasher Relay
Have malfunctioning blinkers after installing LED signal lights? This hyper flash issue is caused when a thermal relay is connected to a low current consuming LED signal. The fix? A solid state flasher relay will make sure your car or motorcycle blinkers flash at a normal rate.
- Flasher Relay for most Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha motorcycles
- Can handle 0.1W – 150W ordinary bulb or LED light — fixes hyper flashing
- Solid state LED relay with no moving parts (does not click)
- Rated 400 hours continuous use
3-Pin LED Turn Signal Flasher Relay$6.99 (USD) Add to cart
3-Pin LED Turn Signal Flasher Relay
Fix hyper fast flashing with a solid state blinker relay
Have malfunctioning blinkers after installing LED signal lights? This hyper flash issue is caused when a thermal relay is connected to a low current consuming LED signal. The fix? An electronic signal relay will make sure your car or motorcycle lights flash at a normal rate.
As compared to a silent 2-pin flasher, this 3-pin flasher produces a classic blinking sound. This 3-pin flasher relay also works with regular filament type bulbs up to 150W. To install your new 3-pin relay, simply disconnect and replace the OEM signal flasher.$6.99 (USD)
5-Pin Relay 40A with SocketRated 5.00 out of 5$4.99 – $9.99 (USD) Select options
5-Pin Relay 40A with Socket
40/40A SPDT relay with a normally open (N.O.) and normally closed (N.C.) output. Great for cars, trucks, boats and more.
$4.99 – $9.99 (USD)
- HIGH-POWER CONTROL — 40 amp relays are the perfect solution for when standard switches can’t handle high-current loads
- INTERLOCKING RELAY SOCKETS lets you add or subtract any number of relays with ease
- GREAT QUALITY — Pre-wired relay harness with high-temperature color-coded GXL wire
80A Heavy-Duty Relay 4-Pin$4.99 (USD) Read more
80A Heavy-Duty Relay 4-Pin
80A heavy-duty relay with a normally open (NO) output.
This 12vDC automotive switching relay is the heavy-duty alternative to our 40A relay. Has 4 pin SPST make or break configuration.
Easily control electric motors, pumps, fans, lights, and more.$4.99 (USD)
Automotive Fused Relay 40A SPSTRated 5.00 out of 5$12.99 (USD) Select options
Automotive Fused Relay 40A SPST
Premium 40 amp relay with built-in fuse
This 4-pin SPST fused relay is exclusively manufactured for MGI so to handle 40A loads instead of the typical 30A. Relays control high-current loads that regular switches can’t. The built-in fuse protects your relay and device without added wiring.
- Rating: 40A @ 14vDC
- Comes with pre-wired socket and optional smart LED fuse
- Wires are either copper or silver-colored tin-plated copper
- Wide range of uses: works great with automotive and marine lights, electric motors & pumps, and most 12vDC devices
Starter Solenoid 12V Classic Car 1965-1984$9.99 (USD) Add to cart
Starter Solenoid 12V Classic Car 1965-1984
High-quality replacement starter solenoid for many classic cars up to 1984. The Ford-style remote mounting is ideal for race cars, tow vehicles, OE replacement, and high-torque starters.
- Aftermarket Ford-style starter solenoid
- High-quality replacement ideal for many classic vehicles made up to 1984
- Universal fit and easy installation. NOT for use with Fuel Injection
- Intended for 12v intermittent use (not continuous)
- Grounded base with 4 stud terminals
What our customers are sayingReal people with great projects
12v Automotive Relayshigh-quality relays, sockets, and flashers
Automotive relays are a necessity for most automotive and marine projects involving high-current loads such as motors, fans, pumps, and spotlights. That’s why we carry the most popular types of relays, including 40A SPDT relay and sockets ideal for most loads, a heavy-duty 80A relay, and flasher relays for both LEDs and incandescent bulbs.